Jun 13, 2009

[WoW Trade Chat: Keepin' It Classy!]

Not.

Oh, World of Warcraft. Why must you remind me every so often why I don't bother even trying to get my wife to play you? That, were she to log in and find trade channel flooded one day about Those Fucking Japs and Their Slanty Eyed Bitch Women, she might question what it is I find engaging about the game in the first place? 'Oh, honey, don't mind Moxxi, he's just a white guy, and when white people get on the internet, they use the internet cloaking field in a unique way... they become anonymous, but they insist on letting everyone know they're anonymous WHITE PEOPLE, and proceed to drag themselves back and forth in the shit trough of Trade, trying to outdo each other in complete and utter foulness.'

There are things I like about WoW, but a lot of the time, I'd be embarrased if anyone I knew read what I read day in and day out in Ogrimmar trade while trying to get a group together for whatever... "HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE A BLACK WOMAN TO TAKE A SHIT? 9 MONTHS LOLOL GET IT?"
You stay classy, Trade chat. Ugh.

Wonder why it seems like people other than white males seem to be scarce in most online games? There's a hint for you. Make the social environment toxic enough, and all those 'others' will leave in disgust or opt out of participating in the first place. Way to go, asshats!

No comments: